Hey! Friends!!!! You want to have a sed cheek like me? Oh, You do? Come on... Lets enjoy cherry together
Printable View
Hey! Friends!!!! You want to have a sed cheek like me? Oh, You do? Come on... Lets enjoy cherry together
*comes back with big iron cross* DIE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL!! *beats shini with the cross* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Ultimate noodles are one. Tukekara noodle. The noodles of a phantom with the resistance to the teeth of boast of our shop. The exquisite rainy season which repeated trial and error and was completed. Colorful red pepper of Asia. Domestic careful selection pork with little fat of female liking is used. It has healthy vegetables with salad feeling fully.
[img]eek.gif[/img] oh god it isnt working!
*puts shini in PoHGM* ohoh!
See! they are only noodles! ::uses Spiderman threads to stick all the noodles together::
See? is easy... [img]cool.gif[/img]
::The noodles escape from the Spider-web...::
Oh oh... [img]eek.gif[/img]
oh god u just making him stronger u IDIOT! *runs*
WERE ALL GONNA DIE! X_X
Back to topic, more FFX goodness!
Wallpaper 1
Wallpaper 2
Or maybe not...
Little Realien.. i supose
It escapes me his name...
No comments...
We are getting closer... nice glasses
Wiseman, if you see here, and don't like it, i'll start doubting that you are wiseman, but an evil clone
(Yes, today i went on image hunting again...)
Here's my new desktop. Which I love very much but when I get tired of it I think I'll just put the wallpaper Mel-kun made for me back on my desktop. =D
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/mitsuki/My_desktop.JPG
(Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I like WA3 too, except some puzzles just fry my brain. ^^
o_o u mean wild arms3? i want that game too t_t
I also want
Only part I dont like is the weapons of choice. Why do all the characters, especially main character, have to use guns? Guns dont look cool in RPGs.
shinis right guns ae ghey
yeah, btu sometimes can be cool!!
meh... rarely
Cool wallpaper, and nice Misato Skin ^^
Yeah! Could you uplaod the Misa skin to angelfire, Mitsu-chan?
Cool wallpaper and skin Ash-chan! Besides, the skin kinda fits the wallpaper.
I'm not changing my wallpaper for a while... I never get tired of seeing my current one ^_^U
Oh, and regarding Melfice's links:
- Ohhh Lulu... she rocks doesn't she? ^_^
- And Garz?n er... Auron.
- MOMO is cuter than Pikachu
- The next one's name is Chaos
- (No comments) He he, my wallpaper is here too
- Nice Shion CG, I hadn't seen it
- And KOS-MOS... Yes, I had that one, it's in my wallpaper queue [img]smile.gif[/img]
I had that luck!... but i was looking for other kind of wallpapers... why does happen that? *_*U
anyway, my last one:
cleek here
The skin is done by a friend of mine. if i get the URL i'll post it here.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 21, 2002 04:10 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
KOS-MOS weeeeee *_*
Glad you guys like my new wallpaper and winamp skin. (^^)
Oh, and I disagree. Guns are a very cool weapon to be used in a RPG, I think they look cool anyway. =P
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
Yeah! Could you uplaod the Misa skin to angelfire, Mitsu-chan?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sure!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
Cool wallpaper and skin Ash-chan! Besides, the skin kinda fits the wallpaper.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah. I love that Misato winamp skin. It's so cool! XD Besides, I like it when both my winamp skin and my wallpaper match. Makes it look nicer.
Thanks Mitsu-chan!
Mel! YOU MUST ZIP THOSE SONGS AND SEND ME SOMEHOW! IF NOT I SHALL KIOLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU! *grabs kodachis, and shotgun for good measure, and buys tickets to Spain* :evil:
o__o *gives xel samus* will this keep ya happy till hes done? =P
*huggles the colod metal power armor*
XD
wow... u ok there?
*points to visor* see! it's a HOT CHICK inide! not just armor! XD
hey your right! cool ^^
Samus Aran was the first heroine in Videogames world (or at least one of the first, if we don't count Miss Pacman! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Of COURSE Ms. Pacman counts XP
It is said that if you finish Snes SUPER-Metroid within 8 hours, you get to see Samus without the Space suit.
If you finish it within 14 hours, you get to see her with the suit but without the helmet
And if you finish it after that time, you only get to see Samus in her Space suit only.
If you beat fusion w/perfect and under 2, you get her w/o power suit, perfect and over 2 hours, suit, and under 2 hours but not perf nop helmet, and eveyrthing else is suit
Is Metroid fusion that short? only two hours to beat it? You can beat RE code Veronica within 4 hours, which i think is time enough, but 2 hours in kinda short for me.
Anno...Xel...your account is being a pain in the ass again. It's not letting me log in so I can give you the Misato winamp skin. >_<
Allt he Metroids (outside of Prime) are that short... I think SM is under 3 hours for best ending, and from 3-10 for 2nd best, and above 10 for worst. But you hvaeta udnerstand, Metroids' replayabilty is HIGH, I've beaten SM like 30x since I first got it for SNES all those years ago!
Agh! Stupid angelfire!
it worked for me o_o
works here also!
then whats up with mitsus prob maybe it works now?
The only logical reason is that Mitsuki does not wish to supply Xel w/ his obsession with Misato. >_> <_< ........Not that shes mean or anhthing! >_< Shes really nice! She wouldnt do something like that!
......or Would she? *runs away like crazy*